Music fans seeking great sound and a long battery life from a portable music player will love the JBL ® Charge, a loud and powerful go-anywhere wireless speaker that fits easily into a backpack, beach bag or briefcase. The JBL Charge, introduced today at the 2013 International Consumer Electronics Show by parent company HARMAN International Industries, connects to smartphones, portable music players and tablets via Bluetooth wireless streaming. The clever JBL Charge also includes a USB port to charge a smartphone or tablet.
The JBL Charge is on display during the CES ® show at the HARMAN booth – Central Hall, booth number 10431 - from Jan. 8 through Jan.11.
The cylindrical speaker can be placed horizontally or vertically, and features a built-in bass port and digital sound processing to create room-filling lows combined with accentuated highs. The JBL Charge is a stereo speaker with two 1-5/8-inch (40-millimeter) full-range drivers and a 2 x 5-watt amplifier. The wireless speaker, 2 inches (50 millimeters) wide by 6 inches (150 millimeters) long, provides 12 hours of playback from a single charge thanks to a built-in 6000mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery. Long-lasting playback and the ability to power portable devices make the JBL Charge ideal for beach parties, family camping trips, neighborhood picnics and everyday use around the house.
“The JBL Charge is a durable speaker that goes wherever you go, providing a high-quality audio experience and the convenience of long-lasting power,” said Sachin Lawande, executive vice president of HARMAN and co-president of HARMAN Lifestyle and Infotainment. “It is a sophisticated speaker with two high-performance drivers and a built-in bass port that is unmatched in the market. Music fans will hear the truth with the JBL Charge.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV