iRobot Corp. (NASDAQ: IRBT), a leader in delivering robotic technology-based solutions, today announced the Mirra 530 Pool Cleaning Robot and Looj 330 Gutter Cleaning Robot. These robots – and others – will be displayed at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada, being held January 8-11. iRobot can be found in South Hall 3, upper level, booth 30665.
“Mirra 530 features the latest in pool cleaning technology and an easy-to-use design, bringing yet another state-of-the art solution to iRobot’s line of home robots,” said Jeff Beck, chief operating officer at iRobot. “This is also the first time that our outdoor robots, including the award-winning Looj 330, will be available internationally, a huge leap forward for the fast growing robotics industry.”
iRobot Mirra 530 brings advanced robotic technology underwater.
Mirra deep cleans any type of in-ground pool surface and water without using the pool’s filtration system, hoses or booster pumps, which results in energy cost savings from running these pool systems less frequently. Mirra 530 provides complete pool coverage and a thorough cleaning through its iAdapt ® Nautiq Responsive Cleaning Technology.Features:
- Dual top-load filter canisters for easier and faster emptying of debris.Modern styling and aesthetic.
- iAdapt Nautiq allows the robot to size up the approximate dimensions of the pool - then choose the optimum cleaning cycle for maximum efficiency.
- Provides the most thorough cleaning by making multiple passes over the entire inside of the pool, floor to waterline, including walls and stairs.
- Constantly responds to its environment by navigating obstacles, changing directions when necessary and making sure not to tangle its 60-foot floating power cord.
- Self-contained vacuum, pump and filter system works without suction lines or other modifications to existing systems.
- Pumps and filters 70 gallons of pool water per minute.
- Reduces heated hot spots and keeps chlorinated water evenly distributed.
- PVC active scrubbing brush lifts dirt, algae and bacteria off the pool floor and walls, including the water line where oils and bacteria can build up. Fine filters capture debris as tiny as two microns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV