Catalyst Receives Final TSX Listing Approval And Initiates Program To Assist Small Shareholders
As previously announced, all common shares of Catalyst that were outstanding prior to the reorganization on September 13, 2012 and that were formerly traded under the symbol "CTL" were cancelled pursuant to the reorganization for no consideration and will not be listed on the TSX.
Additional information concerning the SSSP can be obtained by contacting Catalyst's program manager - Canadian Stock Transfer Company Inc. by telephone at (416) 682-3860 or toll-free at 1-800-387-0825, or through e-mail to email@example.com.
Certain matters set forth in this news release, including statements with respect to the TSX listing and the small shareholder selling program are forward looking. These forward-looking statements reflect management's current views and are based on certain assumptions including assumptions as to future operating conditions and courses of action, economic conditions and other factors management believes are appropriate. Such forward looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in these statements, including changes in economic conditions, currency fluctuations and those risks and uncertainties identified under the heading "Risks and Uncertainties" in Catalyst's management's discussion and analysis contained in Catalyst's annual report for the year ended December 31, 2011 and report for the third quarter of 2012, all of which are available at www.sedar.com.SOURCE Catalyst Paper Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV