Are Pro-Athletes Cheating With Undetectable "Growth Hormone" Pill?
And now many fear Growth Factor-9 is rapidly becoming the "cheat pill" some high-profile professional athletes are looking for to give them all the advantages of increased hGH levels… without the fear of being sanctioned for illegal rhGH use. This could make Growth Factor-9 one of the most highly coveted sports supplements in the sports world… and it just might change professional athletics forever.
So What's the Catch?
Well, there are three. First, as with hGH injections, Growth Factor-9 is not a "magic bullet" but one part of a total program — you still have to eat right and work out.
Second, unlike injections of synthetic growth hormone, the Growth Factor-9 pill needs to be taken on an empty stomach. That means you either have to take it first thing in the morning and then not eat anything for two hours, or take it at night, at least two hours after your last meal... before you go to bed.And last but not least, while Growth Factor-9 is far less expensive than prescription hGH injections, it's still not cheap… Growth Factor-9 will cost you about $100 a month. But is it worth it? Cutting fat and building muscle while giving you plenty of energy and improving sex drive should be a no brainer. However, make no mistake about it, the "established" medical community (and, of course, they know everything) would say its benefits are largely anecdotal, with research that's preliminary. But there's no denying that something that has a chance of helping you get in the best shape of your life — without getting caught — is... at the very least... irresistible. Growth Factor-9 is currently being sold exclusively at GNC. If it's sold out in stores, try buying it directly from Novex Biotech at www.NovexBiotech.com or 1-800-841-5007. Use promo code GFGH at checkout and get free shipping. Ɨ †Free standard shipping in the continental U.S. only.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV