EPIC Announces Acquisition Of Homeplace Insurance Brokers
Said Busam, "Homeplace and EPIC are both dedicated to creating a culture that rewards innovation, teamwork and absolute client satisfaction. As part of EPIC, we will have access to the experienced professionals, broad resources and extensive insurance company relationships of one of the nation's top 50 insurance brokers – all for the benefit of our clients. This is a very exciting time to be joining a unique, successful company like EPIC."
About EPIC: EPIC is an innovative California-based retail property & casualty and employee benefits insurance brokerage and consulting firm. The company provides a unique equity ownership opportunity and has created a values-based culture that attracts and retains top talent, fosters employee satisfaction and loyalty and sustains a high level of customer service excellence.
The fastest growing brokerage in the state, EPIC now has nearly 300 team members operating from nine offices across California ( Los Angeles, Irvine, Ontario, Fresno, Folsom, San Francisco, San Mateo, Petaluma and San Ramon).
With more than $60 million in revenues, EPIC ranks among the top 50 retail insurance brokers in the United States and is the 5 th largest privately-held broker in California. For more information, please visit www.edgewoodins.com.- PHOTO 1: Send2Press.com/mediaboom/13-0103-judy-busam_72dpi.jpg - PHOTO 2: Send2Press.com/mediaboom/13-0103-dan-ryan_72dpi.jpg - LOGO 72dpi: Send2Press.com/mediaboom/12-1018-epic-logo_72dpi.jpg This release was issued on behalf of the above organization by Send2Press(R), a unit of Neotrope(R). http://www.Send2Press.com SOURCE Edgewood Partners Insurance Center
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV