EPIC Announces Acquisition Of Homeplace Insurance Brokers
ONTARIO, Calif., Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EPIC (Edgewood Partners Insurance Center), a retail property, casualty insurance brokerage and employee benefits consultant, announced today it has entered into an agreement to acquire Homeplace Insurance Brokers, Inc.
Established in 1998, Homeplace specializes in the design and oversight of risk management and insurance programs for the transportation, warehousing and logistics industries, with an emphasis in trucking coverages. The privately-held company is owned by founder Judy L. Busam and is located in Ontario, CA.
"The addition of Judy and the Homeplace team is an exciting way to establish EPIC's footprint in the Inland Empire," said EPIC co-founder John Hahn. Judy has built her business on the highest standards of integrity and service excellence making the people and culture at Homeplace an excellent match for EPIC. We are very pleased to have Judy and her team as a part of our talented and dynamic Southern California group."
The Ontario team will report to Dan Ryan, EPIC's managing principal in Orange County. Ryan, who lives in the Inland Empire, will divide his time between his current base in Irvine, CA and the new EPIC Ontario location.Adds Ryan, "While we have any number of clients in the Inland Empire, we've long wanted to be a more visible and active part of this community. With the addition of Judy and the Homeplace team of professionals, EPIC has the opportunity to grow its business portfolio in all areas of risk management, including commercial insurance and employee benefits. We look forward to working closely with the Homeplace team to support and further expand what they have built over the years in the Inland Empire."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV