SolarCity Corporation (Nasdaq:SCTY), a provider of clean, distributed energy, today announced an update on the Company’s megawatts (MW) deployed for the Fiscal Year ended December 31, 2012 and Q4 2012, and provided guidance on this metric for 2013.
“Following the completion of our IPO on December 12, 2012 and the completion of the fiscal year on December 31, the Company now has its first opportunity to provide an update on 2012 megawatt deployment and a forecast of megawatt deployment for 2013,” said SolarCity CEO Lyndon Rive.
Fiscal Year 2012 Update
- In Fiscal Year 2012, the Company deployed 156 MW, against a plan of 146 MW deployed.
- This represents 117% growth over 72 MW deployed in 2011.
- Q4 2012 deployments totaled 47 MW.
- Residential deployments were 85 MW for Fiscal Year 2012 and 30 MW for Q4 2012.
- Commercial deployments, including non-residential government deployments, were 71 MW for Fiscal Year 2012 and 17 MW for Q4 2012.
Fiscal Year 2013 Guidance
- The Company expects Fiscal Year 2013 deployments to be 250 MW.
- The Company expects residential deployments to be 190 MW in Fiscal Year 2013.
- The Company expects commercial deployments to be 60 MW in Fiscal Year 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV