TORONTO, Jan. 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SunOpta Inc. ("SunOpta" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:STKL) (TSX:SOY) today announced that Steve Bromley, Chief Executive Officer, and Robert McKeracher, Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 15th Annual ICR XChange Conference in Miami, FL on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 11:30 a.m. ET.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live, and a replay will be available until Thursday, January 31, 2013 on the investor relations section of the Company's website at www.sunopta.com.
About SunOpta Inc.SunOpta Inc. is a leading global company focused on natural, organic and specialty foods products. The company specializes in sourcing, processing and packaging of natural and organic food products, integrated from seed through packaged products; with a focus on strategically vertically integrated business models. The Company's core natural and organic food operations focus on value-added grains, fiber and fruit based product offerings, supported by a global infrastructure. The company has two non-core holdings, a 66.2% ownership position in Opta Minerals Inc., listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange, a producer, distributor, and recycler of environmentally friendly industrial materials; and a minority ownership position in Mascoma Corporation, an innovative biofuels company. The SunOpta Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3958
CONTACT: For further information, please contact: SunOpta Inc. Robert McKeracher, Vice President & CFO Susan Wiekenkamp, Information Officer Tel: 905-455-2528, ext. 103 email@example.com Website: www.sunopta.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV