Make A Resolution To Change Your Future--Earn A Bachelor's Or Master's Degree At WGU
Established in 1997 by 19 U.S. governors to expand access to quality higher education, WGU uses an innovative approach to teaching and learning designed to meet the needs of adult learners. This approach, called competency-based education, allows students to earn their degrees by demonstrating what they know and can do rather than spending time in class to accumulate credit hours. Students have 24/7 access to learning resources and can study on their own schedules. WGU faculty members serve as mentors, working individually with students to facilitate their learning and ensure their success. Because students are able to move through courses as quickly as they are able, the average time to complete a bachelor's degree at WGU is 35 months.
Tuition at WGU is affordable, about $6,000 per year for most degree programs, and students may complete as many courses as they are able in any term for the same flat rate. Federal financial aid is available, and WGU also offers competitive scholarship programs. To learn about WGU's degree programs, financial aid, scholarship programs, and more, go to www.wgu.edu/2013.
While many resolutions are being made at this time of year, many will be abandoned or forgotten in just a few months. This year, consider a resolution that can change your future—to finish a bachelor's or master's degree from an accredited online university.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV