- Reaffirms 2012 Adjusted Diluted EPS to be at or Below Low End of Previous Range of $5.00-$5.10
- Company expects asset impairment and other charges to materially reduce reported diluted (GAAP) EPS in 2012 to amounts materially below previously announced guidance of $0.87 to $0.97
- Provides 2013 Revenue Guidance Range of $2.80 Billion to $2.95 Billion and Adjusted Diluted EPS Range of $4.40 – $4.70
Endo Health Solutions Reaffirms 2012 Adjusted Earnings Per Share Outlook And Provides 2013 Financial Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.