CHICAGO, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PrivateBancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: PVTB) has scheduled its fourth quarter earnings conference call on January 22, 2013, at 11 a.m. ET ( 10 a.m. CT). The call-in number is (888) 782-9127 (U.S. and Canada) or (706) 634-5643 (International). A live webcast can be accessed through the "Fourth Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call" link on the investor relations page of the PrivateBancorp Internet site at www.theprivatebank.com.
The company currently plans to release its fourth quarter 2012 earnings prior to the opening of trading on January 22, 2013. The earnings release also will be posted on the company's website. An archived replay of the call will be available on the PrivateBancorp website beginning approximately two hours after the call ends.
About PrivateBancorp, Inc.
PrivateBancorp, Inc., through its subsidiaries, delivers customized business and personal financial services to middle-market companies, as well as business owners, executives, entrepreneurs and families in all of the markets and communities it serves. As of September 30, 2012, the company had 35 offices in 10 states and $13.3 billion in assets. The company's website is www.theprivatebank.com.SOURCE PrivateBancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV