LRR Energy, L.P. (NYSE: LRE) ("LRE" or "LRR Energy") announced today that it closed its previously announced acquisition of oil and natural gas properties in the Mid-Continent region in Oklahoma from its sponsor, Lime Rock Resources, for a purchase price of $21.0 million subject to customary purchase price adjustments. In addition, as part of the transaction, LRE acquired in the money commodity hedge contracts valued at approximately $1.8 million.
LRE funded the acquisition with borrowings under its revolving credit facility. LRE has $200 million of outstanding borrowings under its revolving credit facility and $50 million of outstanding borrowings under its term loan as of January 3, 2013. LRE has an additional $50 million available under its credit facility which management believes provides ample financial flexibility to execute our capital program and distribution strategy.
As part of the transaction, LRE acquired the following crude oil and natural gas hedges:
|Natural gas positions|
|Price swaps (MMBTUs)||NYMEX-HH||248,950||200,916||173,676|
|Weighted average price||$||5.23||$||5.58||$||5.96|
|Price swaps (BBLs)||NYMEX-WTI||39,794||28,176||22,128|
|Weighted average price||$||101.30||$||100.01||$||98.90|
About LRR Energy, L.P.LRR Energy is a Delaware limited partnership formed in April 2011 by affiliates of Lime Rock Resources to operate, acquire, exploit and develop producing oil and natural gas properties in North America. LRR Energy's properties are located in the Permian Basin region in West Texas and southeast New Mexico, the Mid-Continent region in Oklahoma and East Texas and the Gulf Coast region in Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV