The following is a letter from Rodney I. Smith, CEO & Chairman of Smith-Midland Corporation (OTCBB: SMID):
Smith-Midland Corporation (the “Company”) announces a major expansion currently underway for Concrete Safety Systems (CSS), its J-J Hooks Safety Barrier rental subsidiary located in Midland, VA. CSS rents, delivers, installs and removes J-J Hooks Precast Concrete Safety Barrier from its primary location in Midland, VA and from six additional Satellite Service Centers in Virginia, Delaware, Maryland, and North Carolina.
The CSS expansion centers around the Company’s newest patented version of J-J Hooks Barrier. This new J-J Hooks Bolt-Down, Pin-Down (Bolt & Pin) Barrier is North America’s first and only two Bolt Barrier that has passed the Federal Highway’s demanding MASH Crash Test ( Manual for Assessing Safety Hardware) products used in the National Highway System.
This new Barrier passed the MASH Crash Test with the least amount of deflection upon impact, just 4”, of any known barrier system. The highly sought after low deflection and the low cost of the two bolt installation and removal will make this new Barrier the first choice for State and Province highway projects that require Bolt & Pin Barrier.The new MASH tested Bolt & Pin J-J Hooks Barrier is compatible with the CSS standard free-standing J-J Hooks Barrier, the world’s most widely used precast concrete barrier manufactured at 38 licensed locations in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Belgium, and it will be available to all 38 manufacturers. J-J Hooks is also manufactured in Spain and Chile, and is Germany’s largest selling concrete highway barrier.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV