Energy crop company Ceres, Inc. (Nasdaq: CERE) today announced that it will report financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2013 on Thursday, January 10, 2012 after the close of the market. The company has scheduled a webcast and conference call for 4:30 p.m. EST (1:30 p.m. PST) to discuss the first quarter results.
Live audio of the conference call will be webcast over the Internet and will be available to investors, members of the news media and the general public. To access the webcast of the conference call go to investor.ceres.net. Audio of the teleconference is also available by dialing:
North America callers:(877) 838-4153
International callers:+1 (720) 545-0037An audio replay of the call will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the live call, and remain available on the Ceres website for 30 days. ABOUT CERES Ceres, Inc. is an agricultural biotechnology company that markets seeds for energy crops used in the production of renewable transportation fuels, electricity and bio-based products. The company combines advanced plant breeding and biotechnology to develop products that can address the limitations of first-generation bioenergy feedstocks, increase biomass productivity, reduce crop inputs and improve cultivation on marginal land. Its development activities include sweet sorghum, high-biomass sorghum, switchgrass and miscanthus. Ceres markets its products under its Blade brand.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV