LA JOLLA, Calif., Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Regulus Therapeutics Inc. ( NASDAQ:RGLS), a biopharmaceutical company leading the discovery and development of innovative medicines targeting microRNAs, today announced that Kleanthis G. Xanthopoulos, Ph.D., President and CEO of Regulus, will present a company overview at the 31 st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 11:30 AM PST at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco, CA.
Garry E. Menzel, Ph.D., Regulus' Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President of Finance, will participate on a panel at the East/West CEO Conference on
Sunday, January 6, 2013, at the Four Seasons Hotel in
San Francisco, CA.
The J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference presentation will be webcast at the time of the presentation and can be accessed on the Investor Relations page of the Company's website at www.regulusrx.com. A replay of the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference webcast will be archived on the Company's website for two weeks following the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference presentation.
Regulus Therapeutics Inc. ( NASDAQ:RGLS) is a biopharmaceutical company leading the discovery and development of innovative medicines targeting microRNAs. Regulus is leveraging a mature therapeutic platform based on technology that has been developed over 20 years. Regulus works with a broad network of academic collaborators and leverages the oligonucleotide drug discovery and development expertise of its founding companies, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals ( NASDAQ:ALNY) and Isis Pharmaceuticals ( NASDAQ:ISIS). Regulus is advancing microRNA therapeutics toward clinical development in several areas, including oncology, fibrosis, hepatitis C and metabolic diseases. Regulus has formed strategic alliances with AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline and Sanofi and a research collaboration with Biogen Idec.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV