Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE:KRC) has scheduled its quarterly conference call to discuss its fourth quarter financial results on Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. PT (1:00 p.m. ET). The phone number for the call is 888-679-8018, passcode: 14346152.
This call is being Webcast by Thomson/CCBN and can be accessed at Kilroy Realty Corporation’s Website at www.kilroyrealty.com.
The Webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson StreetEvents Network. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.earnings.com, Thomson’s individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com), a password-protected event management site.
A webcast replay will be available in the Investor Relations, Shareholder Information - Conference Calls section of the company’s Website at www.kilroyrealty.com. A replay will also be available from January 31, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. PT until February 7, 2013, by dialing 888-286-8010, passcode: 13461889.Kilroy Realty Corporation, a member of the S&P Small Cap 600 Index, is a real estate investment trust active in the office property sector along the West Coast. For over 60 years, the company has owned, developed, acquired and managed real estate assets primarily in the coastal regions of Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, greater Seattle and the San Francisco Bay Area. At September 30, 2012, the company's stabilized office portfolio encompassed 12.7 million rentable square feet. More information is available at http://www.kilroyrealty.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV