DEARBORN, Mich., Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) today announced that on Feb. 4, 2013 (the "Redemption Date") it intends to redeem all of its outstanding 7.50% Notes due June 10, 2043 (NYSE: F PRA) (CUSIP Number 345370852) (the "Notes").
In accordance with the terms of the Notes, the redemption price will be equal to 100% of the principal amount of the Notes outstanding, plus accrued and unpaid interest thereon to the Redemption Date (the "Redemption Price"). Accordingly, for each $25 principal amount of the Notes, the Redemption Price will be $25 in principal amount plus $0.28 in accrued and unpaid interest. Interest will no longer accrue on the Notes after the Redemption Date.
The Bank of New York Mellon is the trustee for the Notes and will act as the redemption agent for this transaction. The Bank of New York Mellon's address is c/o Corporate Trust Administration, 101 Barclay Street - 8W, New York, NY 10286.
The Notes will become due and payable, at the Redemption Price, upon presentation and surrender of the Notes, on or after the Redemption Date at the office of the Trustee.The Notes were originally issued on June 25, 2003 in the aggregate principal amount of $690,000,000, of which $592,747,350 principal amount remains outstanding. Holders of Notes with questions regarding the details of the redemption may call The Bank of New York Mellon Bondholder Relations Department at 1.800.254.2826. About Ford Motor Company Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 172,000 employees and 65 plants worldwide, the company's automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford and its products worldwide, please visit http://corporate.ford.com. SOURCE Ford Motor Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV