DCT Industrial Trust Inc. ® (NYSE: DCT), a leading industrial real estate company, today announced the signing of a long-term lease for all of its DCT Northwest 8 Distribution Center located in the Northwest submarket of Houston. The 267,000 square foot lease, commencing in March, is with a leading third-party logistics company.
“We are very pleased to be able to provide a state-of-the-art, Class A building that meets our customer’s current needs while also accommodating its growing business. The lease represents a continuation of an excellent partnership with one of DCT Industrial’s multi-market customers,” said Justin E. Bennett, Regional Vice President for DCT Industrial. “The property was highly sought after as one of the last remaining bulk-industrial sites in the heart of the Northwest submarket.”
DCT Industrial was represented by Kit Dolan of Proterra Properties and Will Hedges of DCT Industrial Trust and the tenant was represented by David Albert and Glynn Mireles of CBRE.
For investment, development and leasing information on DCT Industrial’s properties in the Houston market, please contact Justin E. Bennett at 832-204-4455 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.About DCT Industrial Trust Inc. ® DCT Industrial Trust Inc. is a leading industrial real estate company specializing in the acquisition, development, leasing and management of bulk distribution and light industrial properties in high-volume distribution markets in the U.S. and Mexico. As of September 30, 2012, the Company owned interests in approximately 75.2 million square feet of properties leased to approximately 840 customers, including 16.7 million square feet operated on behalf of five institutional capital management partners. Additional information is available at www.dctindustrial.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV