Validus Holdings, Ltd. (“Validus” or the “Company”) (NYSE: VR) announced today that it plans to release its financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2012, after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday, January 31, 2013. The Company will hold a conference call for analysts and investors at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern) on Friday, February 1, 2013, to discuss these results.
The conference call may be accessed by dialing 1-866-713-8307 (U.S. callers) or 1-617-597-5307 (International callers) and entering the passcode 25455383. Those who intend to participate in the call should dial in at least 10 minutes in advance. A live webcast of the call will be available online at the “Investor Relations” section of the Company’s website located at www.validusholdings.com. A replay of the call will be available through February 15, 2013, by dialing 1-888-286-8010 (U.S. callers) or 1-617-801-6888 (International callers) and entering the passcode 13379088. A replay of the webcast will be available at the “Investor Relations” section of the Company’s website.
About Validus Holdings, Ltd.
Validus Holdings, Ltd. is a provider of reinsurance and insurance, conducting its operations worldwide through two wholly-owned subsidiaries, Validus Reinsurance, Ltd. (“Validus Re”) and Talbot Holdings Ltd. (“Talbot”). Validus Re is a Bermuda based reinsurer focused on short-tail lines of reinsurance. Talbot is the Bermuda parent of the specialty insurance group primarily operating within the Lloyd’s insurance market through Syndicate 1183.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV