McCord Development is in discussions with several other Fortune 500 companies that are interested in parcels in Phase 1. Phase 1 includes frontage corporate office locations on the east and west sides of Beltway 8, as well as industrial, medical, and rail-served areas in the largest new foreign trade zone in Harris County.
"With the amount of activity we are currently having, 2013 is going to be a very exciting year at Generation Park," said McCord.
McCord Development, Inc. is a Houston-based opportunistic real estate company with a longstanding track record of creating substantial value through the acquisition, development, and management of office, industrial, land, single family and multifamily assets. Since 1973, McCord has acquired or developed over $2B in successful projects across the United States.
Generation Park is a 4,000-acre mixed-use master planned enterprise park in Houston, Texas. Located on the northeast corner of Beltway 8/Sam Houston Tollway, the park will be an entirely new business destination with more than 37 million square feet to be developed. The park features more than 2.5 miles of beltway frontage, four beltway interchanges, over 21 miles of major thoroughfares and easy access to all main transportation corridors in Houston. For more information, please visit generationpark.com .SOURCE McCord Development, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV