HOUSTON, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Ryan McCord, President of McCord Development, Inc., announced the first major land sale at Generation Park, the company's 4,000-acre master planned development on the northeast corner of Beltway 8 / Sam Houston Tollway.
FMC Technologies, Inc., (NYSE:FTI) a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry , purchased 173 acres in Generation Park West. The parcel has prime beltway frontage and ample room for a variety of uses for the company.
"We couldn't be more pleased with FMC Technologies' decision to purchase at Generation Park," says McCord. "They put in extensive due diligence during this process and when they were done they came to the same conclusions we did when we first envisioned the park – it's a location with great access to people, transportation hubs, and a superior quality of life."Generation Park is ideally located in the new growth corridor of North America's most thriving market, Houston, Texas. The meticulously planned enterprise park promises to be Houston's most significant commercial project since the development of The Woodlands more than 30 years ago. "When we evaluated strategic locations in Houston, it became clear that Generation Park was best suited to meet our projected needs," said Bob Potter, President of FMC Technologies, Inc. With a completed Master Plan, Foreign Trade Zone Status, and secured entitlements, Generation Park is shovel-ready at a time when Houston's economy is stronger than ever. "FMC Technologies is the perfect match for Generation Park," said McCord. "They are innovative, growing and are looking for even more ways to deliver value. Our shared goal is to make Generation Park a strategic advantage for them."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV