ITASCA, Ill., Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of Gardner & White Corporation (Gardner & White) headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Founded in 1965, Gardner & White provides employee benefit program consulting services and insurance brokerage services exclusively for their healthcare organization clients throughout the United States. They specialize in retirement and group benefits strategic planning, plan design, risk assessment, employee communications and compliance. Shawn Bogenrief, James Mandel and their associates will continue to operate from their current locations in Indianapolis; Dublin, Ohio; and St. Paul, Minnesota under the direction of William Ziebell, North Central Region Executive Vice President of Gallagher's employee benefit consulting and brokerage operations.
"Gardner & White is well-known and well-respected in the industry for their healthcare experience and expertise. For almost 50 years, they have been focused in creating specialty products and quality services for their hospital clients, which will fit well within our niche practice group," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "Their geographic presence and healthcare specialization will be a significant addition to our employee benefits operation. We are extremely pleased to welcome Shawn, Jim and their colleagues to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 18 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 110 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.Contact: Marsha J. Akin Director - Investor Relations630-285-3501 – email@example.com SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV