- Experience 3D lifestyle with the only at-home 3D printer
- Get equipped with hip 3D printed products and accessories
- Access apps that make 3D design-to-print easier than ever before
ROCK HILL, S.C., Jan. 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today that it will bring its next generation consumer 3D printing experience to the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, NV, January 8-11, 2013, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in the Main Hall, booth 15447 and the MommyTech zone, booth 71003 in the Venetian.
3D Systems plans to showcase its new line of consumer 3D printers, 3D printed products, and apps delivering an exclusive 3D lifestyle experience. Attendees can sip a cup of coffee at the Cube Café while checking out the only home desktop 3D printers on the market, try on designer printed fashion and gadget accessories and get creative with gamified 3D design apps. Toy and entertainment brands and app developers are invited to learn how to monetize their intellectual property and creativity on 3D Systems' hosting, publishing and production platform, Cubify, and join in the 3D printing revolution.
True to its commitment to children's education, 3D Systems will deliver a second kid-centric 3D printing experience to the MommyTech zone located at the Venetian Hotel. 3D Systems will have its full range of child-friendly and education-centric solutions ranging from 3D printers to design software and apps. Avi Reichental, President and CEO of 3D Systems, will participate in a Kids@Play panel on "The Transformation of Play: How 15 Years of 'Smart Toys' Have Changed Children's Play" on Wednesday, January 9 th, 2013 at 9:45am at the LVCC North Hall – N256."We are thrilled to bring our next-gen consumer 3D printing experience to CES 2013," said Cathy Lewis, CMO 3D Systems. "We invite toy and entertainment brands and developers to experience our secure Cubify hosting, publishing and production platform and introduce the 3D lifestyle to their audiences."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV