- Pro forma net sales growth of 3% to $87 million
- Adjusted (Non-GAAP) Net Income of $0.10 per share; GAAP Net Income of $0.06 per share
- Adjusted EBITDA of $13.8 million; or $0.39 per share, a 26% YOY increase
- Operating cash flow of $11.1 million
ALBANY, N.Y., Jan. 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AngioDynamics (Nasdaq:ANGO), a leading provider of innovative, minimally invasive medical devices for vascular access, surgery, peripheral vascular disease and oncology, today reported financial results for the fiscal 2013 second quarter ended November 30, 2012. Financial results include Navilyst Medical operations acquired in May 2012.
Net sales for the second quarter were $87 million, a 50% increase over the $58.1 million reported a year ago. Compared to prior year second quarter pro forma net sales, which include Navilyst Medical and exclude LC Beads sales, total company pro forma net sales increased 3%; U.S. net sales decreased 1%; International net sales increased 21% (22% on a constant currency basis); Vascular net sales increased 1%; and Oncology/Surgery net sales increased 12%. Net sales by product line are presented on a pro forma basis in a table at the end of this news release.
The Company reported second quarter net income of $2 million, or $0.06 per share, compared to net income of $2.3 million, or $0.09 per share, a year ago. Second quarter results include costs related to the Navilyst Medical acquisition, the subsequent restructuring of the Company and the Quality Call to Action Program. Excluding the aforementioned costs, which are set forth in the attached reconciliation table, adjusted (Non-GAAP) net income was $3.6 million, or $0.10 per share, compared to $2.8 million, or $0.11 per share, a year ago. Diluted average shares outstanding increased to 35.3 million in the quarter from 25.3 million in the prior year period due to the additional shares issued in conjunction with the Navilyst Medical acquisition.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV