- NEW! TurboTax Military Edition: Specifically created for members of the military by TurboTax employees who are members of the military and our TurboTax experts, TurboTax Military Edition addresses the unique tax situations and challenges facing servicemen and women. The specialized product guides them through state of residency and combat pay questions, as well as tax deductions for uniforms, permanent change of station and special tax provisions for the earned income tax credit. TurboTax Military Edition is free for junior enlisted personnel, rank E-1 to E-5, through Feb. 14.
- Personalized interview: TurboTax for 2012 offers customized income entry to help new and returning customers easily and accurately enter the information required for their return. TurboTax focuses on the most common types of income and provides visual images of typical tax forms, like a W-2 or 1099, so customers know exactly what they need to do. Because TurboTax tailors questions to the unique tax situation of each individual, customers see only what is most relevant to them.
- MyTurboTax: New for TurboTax Online customers, MyTurboTax delivers a personalized experience for each customer to check e-file and refund status, view orders, access prior year returns, and manage their account settings, including SMS text notifications for their e-file status. MyTurboTax is mobile and tablet optimized so everything is available on-the-go, anytime, all in one place.
TurboTax 2012: The Power To Keep What’s Yours
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.