Americans work hard for their money. From teachers to construction workers, firefighters to servicemen and women, TurboTax®, the nation’s No.1 rated best-selling tax software from Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq: INTU) gave more than 25 million Americans last year the power to get more of it back.
TurboTax guides taxpayers through a personalized experience to help them find every tax deduction and credit they deserve – whether a soldier’s deployment pay, a student’s loan interest or a teacher’s crayons – so they know they’re keeping all of their hard-earned money.
In addition, highly qualified TurboTax tax experts are available year-round for free so that taxpayers can get answers to their questions, even before starting their returns. And only TurboTax lets taxpayers talk to certified public accountants, Internal Revenue Service enrolled agents or tax attorneys as often as they like while they’re preparing their tax return, free.
“My TurboTax CPA was amazing,” said Laura Jones of Philadelphia. “He helped me find an additional $300 on my return. When I needed help, TurboTax was there for me, every step of the way.”TurboTax 2012 This year, TurboTax seamlessly combines the power of technology with the expertise of credentialed tax experts to deliver a customized experience, no matter the person’s job, family or life situation.
- NEW! TurboTax Military Edition: Specifically created for members of the military by TurboTax employees who are members of the military and our TurboTax experts, TurboTax Military Edition addresses the unique tax situations and challenges facing servicemen and women. The specialized product guides them through state of residency and combat pay questions, as well as tax deductions for uniforms, permanent change of station and special tax provisions for the earned income tax credit. TurboTax Military Edition is free for junior enlisted personnel, rank E-1 to E-5, through Feb. 14.
- Personalized interview: TurboTax for 2012 offers customized income entry to help new and returning customers easily and accurately enter the information required for their return. TurboTax focuses on the most common types of income and provides visual images of typical tax forms, like a W-2 or 1099, so customers know exactly what they need to do. Because TurboTax tailors questions to the unique tax situation of each individual, customers see only what is most relevant to them.
- MyTurboTax: New for TurboTax Online customers, MyTurboTax delivers a personalized experience for each customer to check e-file and refund status, view orders, access prior year returns, and manage their account settings, including SMS text notifications for their e-file status. MyTurboTax is mobile and tablet optimized so everything is available on-the-go, anytime, all in one place.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV