Crane Co. (NYSE: CR) announces the following schedule and teleconference information for its fourth quarter 2012 earnings release:
- Earnings Release: January 28, 2013 after close of market by public distribution and the Crane Co. website at www.craneco.com.
- Teleconference: January 29, 2013 at 10:00 AM (Eastern) hosted by Eric C. Fast, President & CEO, Max H. Mitchell, EVP and COO, Richard A. Maue, VP/Principal Accounting Officer, and Andrew L. Krawitt, VP/ Principal Financial Officer. The webcast will be in a listen-only mode via the Company’s website www.craneco.com.
- Web Replay: Will be available on the Company’s website shortly after completion of the live call.
Crane Co. is a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products. Founded in 1855, Crane provides products and solutions to customers in the aerospace, electronics, hydrocarbon processing, petrochemical, chemical, power generation, automated merchandising, transportation and other markets. The Company has five business segments: Aerospace & Electronics, Fluid Handling, Engineered Materials, Merchandising Systems and Controls. Crane has approximately 11,000 employees in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:CR). For more information, visit www.craneco.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV