Amira Nature Foods Ltd (the "Company") (NYSE: ANFI), a leading global provider of packaged Indian specialty rice, today announced Karan A. Chanana, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Ashish Poddar, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 15 th Annual ICR XChange Conference on January 17, 2013 at 11:30 a.m. ET.
Live audio of the presentation will be simultaneously webcast on the investor relations section of the Company's website at http://www.amirafoods.com/. The webcast of the presentation will be archived and available on the Company’s website.
About Amira Nature Foods
Founded in 1915, Amira has evolved into a leading global provider of
packaged Indian specialty rice, with sales in over 40 countries today.
Amira sells Basmati rice, premium long-grain rice grown only in certain
regions of the Indian sub-continent, under their flagship Amira brand as
well as under other third party brands. Amira sells its products
primarily in emerging markets through a broad distribution network.
Amira’s headquarters are in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and it also has
offices in India, Malaysia, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV