Lingamfelter Introduces 'The Boneta Bill' In Response To Property Rights Infringements By Government
"I am looking forward to working with my colleagues in the General Assembly and with local government in asking them to stand with me to protect farmers, small businesses, and our Virginia way."
The press conference will feature several high-profile property rights advocates including best-selling author and farmer Joel Salatin and constitutional lawyer Mark Fitzgibbons.
Paid for and Authorized by Friends of Scott Lingamfelter.
Contact: Andrew Clark (703) 580-8774, Aclark@scottforva.comSOURCE Friends of Scott Lingamfelter
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV