Supposedly, the geniuses behind the BBC iPlayer and Jawbone Jambox have been put into a "skunk works" operation to come up with the technology. But technology is not the problem.
Progrmaming is why Intel may only be able to tease the new box at this show,
Personally, there are many, many channels I almost never watch, and a very few I'd gladly pay for, but if there are no net savings here why bother?
There's a reason Google has gotten out of this business, and why Apple's entrance has been delayed. It has nothing to do with the technology. It has to do with the reluctance of programmers to get involved. Which reminds me -- Sony has content. In fact, they led the box office returns for 2012.Might I suggest Intel CEO Paul Otellini invite Kirai to dinner at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV