Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Announces Investigation Of Longwei Petroleum Investment Holding Limited
NEW YORK, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Longwei Petroleum Investment Holding Limited ("Longwei" or the Company) (NYSE MKT: LPH). The investigation focuses on whether the Companies and their executives violated federal securities laws.
On January 3, 2013, shares of the Longwei plummeted $1.68 or 72% to trade at $0.62 during intraday trading upon a report by Geoinvesting.com alleging that the company exaggerated its main Taiyuan and Gujiao facilities' November 2012 sales as well as failing to disclose an investment of $32 million in a Tourism business made by its subsidiary Shanxi Zhonghe Energy Conversion Co., Ltd.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of Longwei, you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration.Contact:Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman, 212-697-6484 email@example.com SOURCE Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV