W. R. Berkley Corporation (NYSE: WRB) will release its fourth quarter 2012 earnings before the market opens on Tuesday, January 29, 2013. A copy of the earnings release will be available on the Company’s website at www.wrberkley.com.
The Company has scheduled its quarterly conference call with analysts and investors to discuss its earnings and other information on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. eastern time. A live audio webcast of the conference call may be accessed via the Company’s website at www.wrberkley.com.
Founded in 1967, W. R. Berkley Corporation is an insurance holding
company that is among the largest commercial lines writers in the United
States and operates in five segments of the property casualty insurance
business: specialty insurance, regional property casualty insurance,
alternative markets, reinsurance and international.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV