Fuelcell Energy (FCEL) designs, manufactures, sells, installs and services ultra-clean, highly efficient stationary fuel cell power plants for distributed baseload power generation. This stock is trading up 7.2% to $1.01 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $0.94-$1.0152-Week Range: $0.83-$1.95 Volume: 1.27 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.04 million From a technical perspective, FCEL is ripping higher here right above its 50-day moving average of 92 cents per share with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing shares of FCEL within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit if FCEL manages to take out its 200-day moving average at $1.05 and then once it takes out more overhead resistance at $1.06 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in FCEL as long as it's trending above its 50-day at 92 cents per share, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 1.04 million shares. If that breakout hits soon, then FCEL will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance level at $1.18. Any high-volume move above $1.18 will then put $1.39 into range for shares of FCEL. To see more stocks that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV