Corcept Therapeutics (CORT) is a pharmaceutical company, engaged in the discovery and development of drugs for the treatment of severe metabolic and psychiatric disorders. This stock is trading up 81% to $1.60 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.50-$1.6652-Week Range: $1.27-$4.90 Volume: 458,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 472,805 From a technical perspective, CORT is ripping higher here right off some near-term support at $1.50 with solid upside volume. This move is quickly pushing shares of CORT within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit if CORT manages to take out its 50-day moving average at $1.67 and then once it clears some more overhead resistance at $1.85 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CORT as long as it's trending above some key near-term support levels at $1.50 to $1.45, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 472,805 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then CORT will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $2 to $2.50. It's even possible for CORT to tag its 200-day moving average at $3.11 if we clear $2.50 to $2.75 with volume soon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV