Active Power (ACPW) designs, manufactures and markets power solutions that provide business continuity and protect customers in the event of an electrical power disturbance. Its products deliver clean power, protecting customers from voltage fluctuations. This stock is trading up 1% to $3.45 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.38-$3.9252-Week Range: $0.58-$3.55 Volume: 51,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 218,038 From a technical perspective, ACPW is bouncing strongly here right off its 50-day moving average of $3.39 with light volume. This move is quickly pushing shares of ACPW within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade, which will hit if ACPW manages to take out its 200-day moving average of $3.91 and then more overhead resistance at $3.94 to $4.10 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ACPW as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $3.39, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 218,038 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then ACPW will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance level at $4.44 to $4.50. Any move above those levels will then put $4.70 to $4.84 into focus for shares of ACPW.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV