Edap TMSEdap TMS (EDAP) develops, produces and markets minimally invasive medical devices, mainly for urological diseases. Its activity is organized in two divisions: HIFU and UDS. This stock is trading up 11.6% to $2.34 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.11-$2.40
52-Week Range: $1.43-$2.85Volume: 566,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 63,000 From a technical perspective, EDAP is exploding higher here right off some near-term support at $2.10 with monster upside volume. This stock has been uptrending strongly for the last month, with shares soaring from a low of $1.43 to its recent high of $2.40. During that move, shares of EDAP have been consistently making higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. That move has now pushed EDAP within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit if EDAP manages to clear some key overhead resistance levels at $2.63 to $2.85 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in EDAP as long as it's trending above $2, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 63,000 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then EDAP will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $3.75 to $4.35.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV