E-House China (EJ) is engaged in providing real estate agency and brokerage services in the primary and secondary markets and real estate consulting and information services in the People's Republic of China. This stock is trading up 7% to $4.47 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.20-$4.4752-Week Range: $2.95-$7.61 Volume: 229,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 233,411 From a technical perspective, EJ is bouncing higher here right above some near-term support at $4 with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing shares of EJ within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit if EJ manages to clear some near-term overhead resistance levels at $4.48 to $4.60 and then once it takes out more overhead resistance at $4.81 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in EJ as long as it's trending above $4, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 233,411 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then EJ will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at its 200-day of $5 or at $5.69.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV