OK. So the stock market is up about 4% in the past two days. Do you get in here or wait for a dip, maybe?
Look, I'm from the school, which says, "I don't buy up 2%, 3%." I just don't and you just say, "OK, listen, maybe you have some stocks already -- that's great." You sell some of your losers into strength that you shouldn't have. But, no, I can't, I have a discipline and my discipline doesn't allow me to buy at these levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV