NASFT Announces Winners Of Inaugural Leadership Awards
NEW YORK, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Association for the Specialty Food Trade, Inc. (NASFT) is pleased to announce the winners of its first annual Leadership Awards honoring outstanding contributions to the specialty food industry and beyond.
The awards recognize NASFT members who have not only advanced food standards in society, but are making a significant impact through visionary social, economic and environmental efforts. There are three categories: Citizenship, Business Leadership and Vision.
The winners are:
- Citizenship: Nasser Abufara, founder, Canaan Fair Trade, Camas, Wash.
- Business Leadership: Shawn Askinosie, founder and owner, Askinosie Chocolate, Springfield, Mo.
- Vision: Karlene Hunter, co-founder and chief executive, Native American Natural Foods, Kyle, S.D.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV