NASFT Announces Winners Of Inaugural Leadership Awards
NEW YORK, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Association for the Specialty Food Trade, Inc. (NASFT) is pleased to announce the winners of its first annual Leadership Awards honoring outstanding contributions to the specialty food industry and beyond.
The awards recognize NASFT members who have not only advanced food standards in society, but are making a significant impact through visionary social, economic and environmental efforts. There are three categories: Citizenship, Business Leadership and Vision.
The winners are:
- Citizenship: Nasser Abufara, founder, Canaan Fair Trade, Camas, Wash.
- Business Leadership: Shawn Askinosie, founder and owner, Askinosie Chocolate, Springfield, Mo.
- Vision: Karlene Hunter, co-founder and chief executive, Native American Natural Foods, Kyle, S.D.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts