Chrysler Group LLC Announces 'Autorama High School Design Competition 2013' To Benefit United Way For Southeastern Michigan
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Product Design Office of Chrysler Group LLC to lead new effort to further showcase the automotive spirit of the Motor City
- Competition sponsors include College for Creative Studies ( Detroit) and legendary hot rod show, the Detroit Autorama and United Way for Southeastern Michigan
- Student entries must be submitted by 5 p.m. (EST) Friday, Feb. 8 to the school's designated teacher or counselor
Chrysler Group LLC today announced details of the "Autorama High School Design Competition 2013."
The competition gives all high school students currently attending a Detroit Public School the opportunity to explore their creative side and design a future luxury Chrysler brand vehicle they envision for the year 2030. Managed by the Chrysler Group Product Design Office in Auburn Hills, Mich., student entrants are encouraged to draw inspiration from Detroit's history and passion for the automobile, while reflecting upon the Chrysler Group's popular "Imported from Detroit" marketing campaign.
"This year our product design team has been looking at creative ways to further support United Way for Southeastern Michigan as part of our overall corporate initiatives to help improve lives for people and communities in need," said Ralph Gilles, Senior Vice President – Product Design, Chrysler Group LLC. "With additional help from the College for Creative Studies and one of the best custom car shows in the world–our own Detroit Autorama—we'll hopefully inspire some new and aspiring automotive designers right here in our own backyard."Gilles earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Industrial Design from the College for Creative Studies (CCS) and currently serves on the CCS Board of Trustees and Capital Committee. Student submissions must be hand drawn on a single sheet of 14" x 16" paper with the use of pencil, markers or paint and include the student's name, school, grade level and contact information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV