Collins Barrow Announces New Associate Partner
EDMONTON, Jan. 3, 2013 /CNW/ - Collins Barrow Edmonton gains a new associate partner. Darryl Borle joined the team in December, bringing a strong background in public accounting. With experience as a partner and a sole practitioner, Darryl has worked with businesses in virtually every sector as well as not-for-profits and associations.
"We are proud to welcome Darryl to our growing team. His addition means we can continue to ensure our clients receive the attention and expertise that will help them achieve their business goals," says Douglas Kroetsch, Partner at Collins Barrow Edmonton. "By providing leading audit, tax and advisory solutions, our professionals make client success their top priority."
SOURCE Collins Barrow National Cooperative Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV