Unum Group (NYSE: UNM) will release its fourth quarter results on Tuesday, Feb. 5, at approximately 4 p.m. Eastern. The earnings news release and the financial supplement will be available in the Investors section of the company’s website at www.unum.com, which can also be directly accessed at www.investors.unum.com.
Members of Unum Group senior management will host a conference call on Wednesday, Feb. 6 at 10 a.m. Eastern to discuss the results of operations for the fourth quarter. Topics may include forward-looking information, such as guidance on future results or trends in operations, as well as other material information.
Interested parties are invited to listen to the call and participate in the question-and-answer segment by dialing the appropriate number:
- For callers in the U.S. and Canada: (888)-215-6895, pass code 8144225
- For international callers: (913)-312-0407, pass code 8144225
A live webcast of the call will be accessible from the Investors section of the company’s website, www.unum.com, in a listen-only mode. It is recommended that interested parties access the webcast approximately 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the call. The company will maintain a replay of the call on its website through Wednesday, Feb. 13. Interested parties may access the replay by dialing the appropriate number:
- For callers in the U.S. and Canada: (888) 203-1112
- For international callers: (719) 457-0820, pass code 8144225.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts