DISH (Nasdaq: DISH) today announced that Martin Lenoir will lead the satellite-TV provider’s direct marketing efforts as vice president of direct marketing. He will report to Chief Marketing Officer, James Moorhead.
For the past twelve years, Lenoir has held increasingly senior marketing roles within the financial services and insurance industries. He brings to DISH a strong direct marketing background and a successful track record of driving customer acquisition.
“As we transform DISH to a consumer-led organization, we needed to strengthen our ability to find and communicate with potential customers,” said Moorhead. “Martin brings strong experience in finding prospective customers with a laser focus and he will help DISH acquire pay-TV and broadband consumers now and in the future.”
Most recently, Lenoir led direct-to-consumer marketing for the AARP Life Insurance program at New York Life Insurance Company. Before assuming these responsibilities, he led all direct marketing for Kaiser Permanente, helping to prepare the company for the shift to consumer-purchased health insurance.Prior to these positions, Lenoir led cross-selling efforts and small business acquisition strategy at Capital One. About DISH DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH), through its subsidiary DISH Network L.L.C., provides approximately 14.042 million satellite TV customers, as of Sept. 30, 2012, with the highest quality programming and technology with the most choices at the best value, including HD Free for Life. Subscribers enjoy the largest high definition line-up with more than 200 national HD channels, the most international channels, and award-winning HD and DVR technology. DISH Network Corporation's subsidiary, Blockbuster L.L.C., delivers family entertainment to millions of customers around the world. DISH Network Corporation is a Fortune 200 company. Visit www.dish.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV