AOL Inc. today announced the hiring of Erika Nardini as Vice President, Head of Marketing Solutions for AOL Advertising. A veteran of the media business, Nardini will drive marketing and creative strategies for AOL’s advertising business. She will be based in New York, and report to Jim Norton, Senior Vice President of AOL Advertising.
“Erika is an industry leader having worked at major digital brands in key marketing roles,” said Norton. “I am excited to have her join the advertising leadership team as we continue to deliver high value solutions to our advertising and agency partners. She brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to this critical role.”
“AOL has long been at the forefront of content and brand experiences which has been my passion throughout my entire career,” said Nardini. “I believe in the power of digital marketing and content experiences to wow and delight consumers and advertisers alike. I am excited to join the AOL team to continue to grow and expand their leadership in this space.”
Nardini joins the company from Demand Media, where she served as Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. In this role, she was responsible for building the sales and marketing practices in support of the company’s display business across DMD’s four flagship properties. During her time with the company, she helped develop brand partnerships with premiere marketers such as The Home Depot, L’Oreal and Johnson & Johnson.Earlier in her career, Nardini was Vice President, Brand Packaging & Solutions with Yahoo!, Inc. where she managed the marketing strategies and publishing capabilities across the company’s leading properties and products. She also spent time with Microsoft building the global capabilities of its branded entertainment and experiences business while opening several offices for that unit around the globe. She began her career working for agencies Digitas and Arnold.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV