ASHEBORO, N.C., Jan. 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CommunityOne Bank, N.A. has announced it will launch a new brand and introduce enhancements to its product offerings to better reflect the future of the company and its anticipated merger with Bank of Granite.
"As we continue to bring CommunityOne and Bank of Granite together, it's important to define and present our company as a new and well capitalized organization," commented Bob Reid, President of CommunityOne. "Our strengths are the same as they've always been. We're a bank that believes true customer service means learning about your customers' needs and goals, and offering professional advice and services to help meet those needs and goals."
The new CommunityOne brand will consist of conventional upgrades, such as a new logo and colors, but will also incorporate community wherever possible. In fact, customers and employees who give their permission will be featured in bank ads and other marketing materials."We're literally featuring our customers and employees as part of our new brand," stated Brian Simpson, Chief Executive Officer of CommunityOne. "It's our way of showing the outside world we identify with people as human beings, not numbers." In conjunction with the new brand, the bank is enhancing many of its products for the first time in several years. For bank customers, changes to existing deposit accounts will take effect on Tuesday, February 19, following the Presidents' Day holiday on Monday. Deposit product changes will not affect customer account numbers, loan products or branch phone numbers or addresses.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV