DALLAS, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Brinker International (NYSE: EAT) announced today that Valerie Davisson, Executive Vice President and Chief People Works Officer, has resigned effective immediately to pursue other opportunities and that Ian Baines, Senior Vice President of Strategic Innovation, has resigned effective immediately to pursue an opportunity to be announced.
"During her eight-year tenure with Brinker, Valerie was instrumental in bringing extremely talented people into the organization, and I want to thank her for her invaluable contributions," said Doug Brooks, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Brinker International. "We will miss her insights and enthusiasm for the business, and wish her the best in her future endeavors."
"In addition to Ian's oversight of our reimage and construction efforts, he helped institute what will be an enduring process to continue bringing culinary innovation to our guests," said Brooks. "Along with his very talented team, he helped us focus our innovation efforts to capitalize on our core market strengths. We also wish him well."
Brinker International, Inc. (NYSE: EAT), is one of the world's leading casual dining restaurant companies, serving more than one million guests daily. Founded in 1975 and based in Dallas, Texas, Brinker owns or franchises 1,585 restaurants under the names Chili's® Grill & Bar (1,540 restaurants) and Maggiano's Little Italy ® (45 restaurants). Brinker also holds a minority investment in Romano's Macaroni Grill ®. For more information, visit www.brinker.com.SOURCE Brinker International
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV