NEW YORK, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Morgan & Morgan announced today that it has begun a securities class action investigation of ISIS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ISIS) for potential violations of federal securities laws. If you purchased shares of ISIS common stock between March 3, 2012 and Oct. 15, 2012, you are encouraged to contact George Pressly, Esq. at Morgan & Morgan at 1 (800) 631-6234 or email George at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On October 16, 2012, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") published a clinical briefing document questioning the safety and efficacy of Kynamro. A lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California alleges that prior to October 16, 2012 ISIS conditioned investors to believe that Kynamro (mipomersen sodium), one of the drugs in its pipeline, would receive approval from the FDA through a host of materially false and misleading statements regarding the safety and efficacy of the drug, as well as reportedly positive results from Kynamro's phase three clinical trial.
About Morgan & Morgan
Morgan & Morgan is one of the nation's largest 200 law firms. In addition to securities fraud, the firm also practices in the areas of antitrust, personal injury, consumer protection, overtime, and product liability. All of the Firm's legal endeavors are rooted in its core mission: provide investor and consumer protection and always fight "for the people."Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Contact: Morgan & Morgan Peter Safirstein, Esq.28 W. 44th St., Suite 2001 New York, NY 100361-800-631-6234 email@example.com SOURCE Morgan & Morgan
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV