Sallie Mae announced today its Money Market Account has been recognized for the third year in a row in the December issue of Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine as “ the best place to stash cash.” The Sallie Mae Money Market was selected for its market-leading pricing, featuring the most competitive interest rates and no monthly fees and no minimum balance requirement.
Sallie Mae’s Money Market account holders earn 1.05% APY, 13 times the current national average. Sallie Mae direct banking products are FDIC-insured and include online savings accounts and Certificates of Deposit. All products are offered through Sallie Mae Bank.
Free mobile banking keeps customers informed of balances and makes it easy to manage accounts. Other features enable customers to securely deposit checks remotely, check balances, and transfer funds. A downloadable free mobile app is available for iPhone and Android customers. Account owners may also opt to receive mobile text alerts to check account balances and monitor transactions.
More information is available at www.salliemae.com/banking.Sallie Mae (NASDAQ: SLM) is the nation’s No. 1 financial services company specializing in education. Whether college is a long way off or just around the corner, Sallie Mae turns education dreams into reality for its 25 million customers. With products and services that include 529 college savings plans, Upromise rewards, scholarship search tools, education loans, insurance, and online banking, Sallie Mae offers solutions that help families save, plan, and pay for college. Sallie Mae also provides financial services to hundreds of college campuses as well as to federal and state governments. Learn more at SallieMae.com. Commonly known as Sallie Mae, SLM Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV