Triumph Group, Inc. (NYSE:TGI) has delivered a notice to holders of its 2.625% Convertible Senior Subordinated Notes Due 2026 to the effect that, for at least 20 trading days during the 30 consecutive trading days preceding December 31, 2012, the closing price of the company’s common stock was greater than or equal to 130% of the conversion price of such notes on such last trading day. Accordingly, from January 1, 2013 until March 31, 2013, such notes are eligible for conversion as provided in the Indenture relating to such notes. Contingent interest will be payable for the period October 1, 2012 until March 31, 2013.
Triumph Group, Inc., headquartered in Berwyn, Pennsylvania, designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aerostructures, aircraft components, accessories, subassemblies and systems. The company serves a broad, worldwide spectrum of the aviation industry, including original equipment manufacturers of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft and aircraft components, as well as commercial and regional airlines and air cargo carriers.
More information about Triumph can be found on the company’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV