GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The people have spoken! Red Robin will bring back the 5 Alarm Burger® starting March 19, after giving guests a chance to decide which of their favorite burgers of the past should return to menu through "Bring My Burger Back." A fiery fan favorite, the 5 Alarm Burger received the most votes with its scorching combination of jalapenos, fresh tangy salsa and chipotle aioli.
To ignite the nostalgic celebration of burgers past, the Chili Chili™ Cheeseburger, a fresh beef patty served with chipotle aioli, cheddar cheese, diced red onions and topped with Red's Chili Chili™, will be available in participating restaurants nationwide starting today, Jan. 3.
"We gave our guests the opportunity to tell us what they've been craving and received an incredibly enthusiastic response, with nearly 250,000 votes," said Denny Marie Post, senior vice president and chief marketing officer of Red Robin. "We want fans to know Red Robin is listening, and we can't wait to bring back these highly craveable and memorable burgers."To appease the intense cravings of guests everywhere, the gourmet burger expert will revive three YUMMM-y runner-ups from "Bring My Burger Back," which will be offered at Red Robin restaurants throughout 2013, including:
- Honey Mustard Chicken Burger – A charbroiled chicken breast served with a harmonious blend of guacamole, red onion and tangy-sweet honey mustard sauce
- One Great Chicken Sandwich – A savory delight with a garlic-marinated chicken breast, crumbled bacon and ham served on a sesame seed bun
- Santa Fe Burger – A beef patty topped with fire-roasted poblano pepper, sauteed onions, guacamole, crisp tortilla strips and Ancho mayo served on an onion bun
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV