GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The people have spoken! Red Robin will bring back the 5 Alarm Burger® starting March 19, after giving guests a chance to decide which of their favorite burgers of the past should return to menu through "Bring My Burger Back." A fiery fan favorite, the 5 Alarm Burger received the most votes with its scorching combination of jalapenos, fresh tangy salsa and chipotle aioli.
To ignite the nostalgic celebration of burgers past, the Chili Chili™ Cheeseburger, a fresh beef patty served with chipotle aioli, cheddar cheese, diced red onions and topped with Red's Chili Chili™, will be available in participating restaurants nationwide starting today, Jan. 3.
"We gave our guests the opportunity to tell us what they've been craving and received an incredibly enthusiastic response, with nearly 250,000 votes," said Denny Marie Post, senior vice president and chief marketing officer of Red Robin. "We want fans to know Red Robin is listening, and we can't wait to bring back these highly craveable and memorable burgers."To appease the intense cravings of guests everywhere, the gourmet burger expert will revive three YUMMM-y runner-ups from "Bring My Burger Back," which will be offered at Red Robin restaurants throughout 2013, including:
- Honey Mustard Chicken Burger – A charbroiled chicken breast served with a harmonious blend of guacamole, red onion and tangy-sweet honey mustard sauce
- One Great Chicken Sandwich – A savory delight with a garlic-marinated chicken breast, crumbled bacon and ham served on a sesame seed bun
- Santa Fe Burger – A beef patty topped with fire-roasted poblano pepper, sauteed onions, guacamole, crisp tortilla strips and Ancho mayo served on an onion bun
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts