R&F Commercial Debt & Equity Gains An Equity Partner
Transitional Funding Partners, LLC agrees to back R&F Commercial with up to $25 million in equity
WASHINGTON, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- R&F Commercial Debt and Equity LLC announced a new equity partnership with Transitional Funding Partners, LLC, based in Minnetonka, MN, to provide up to $25 million in funding for real estate transactions in the form of equity, debt and mezzanine financing.
Co-founded by Steve Ross and Eric Fedewa in 2011, R&F Commercial Debt and Equity provides innovative lending solutions. The new partnership with Transitional Funding Partners, LLC will allow the firm to take advantage of many more opportunities for financing with wide ranging investment returns.
Rob Albright, managing director for Transitional Funding Partners, said, "The economy is at a critical standpoint right now, but there are business deals that must move forward. We've very excited to partner with Steve Ross and Eric Fedewa because of the quality of investments that they bring to the table, and the very strong returns of those investments. R&F Commercial understands the real estate market and with offices in Washington, D.C. and northern Florida, we can tap into two dramatically different markets."Since September 2011, R & F Commercial has facilitated millions in transactions. Recently, the firm completed a lending solution for Three Fox Vineyards in Delaplane, VA. With the financial expertise of R&F Commercial, Three Fox Vineyards has gotten back to the business of making wine and hopes to have a case production goal of 5,000 per year. Said Ross: "R&F Commercial helps businesses by providing much-needed capital. We look forward to a bright future with rewarding results for everyone involved."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV